Legendary American singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks invites fashion designers and stylists across the world to design a show-stopping shawl inspired by her mystical visual style and symbolic lyrics.
Designers can submit a ready-made shawl design or a sketch. Both should include a written description about why they think this shawl would be appealing to Stevie Nicks. The selected artist will receive $2,000 of which they will be required to produce their final piece.
A professional photograph of Stevie Nicks wearing the shawl will be taken for the selected artist to include in their portfolio. The photograph and winner will receive an official feature on stevienicksofficial.com and across her social channels, potentially being seen by millions globally.
HOW STEVIE NICKS WILL CHOOSE
Stevie Nicks will select from all qualified submissions. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.
The community can support their favorite submissions through social voting via Facebook and Twitter. The artist with the largest public support will be chosen as the Community Choice.
CREATIVE INVITE GUIDELINES
- This opportunity is open to global residents.
- All entries must be original work of the participant (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials) but can be pre-existing or created especially for this opportunity.
- Participants must join Talenthouse using an active email address in order to ensure they can be contacted should they be selected.
- Participants must have an up-to-date Talenthouse profile with a short description about themselves.
- All submissions will feature as part of a global gallery with public voting on Facebook and Twitter.
- Stevie Nicks challenges fans to knit her a new shawl (MSN News)
- Stevie Nicks invites fans to design new shawl (NME)
- Stevie Nicks asks fans to design new shawl (Rolling Stone)